Vision & Mission
More than 7000 refugees were resettled in Dallas, Texas, in 2014. Refugees are often faced with the following challenges.
- Lack of information and resources (housing, employment, medical facility, education, advise)
- Social integration (isolation, prejudice, cultural integration, language, emotional stress)
- Inability to cope with unforeseen events (loss of a job, health crisis, loss of a family member)
Care Partnerships Project, an IRS 501(c)(3) registered organization based in Dallas, Texas, strives to provide a holistic and integrated service to alleviate the challenges outlined above.
A Christ centered caring partnership that provides sustaining support to prepare immigrants and refugees to become self-sufficient and productive citizens.
To empower and serve refugees and immigrants through providing transitional housing, life skills education, Bible classes, and guidance services.
- Help newly arriving and existing refugees and immigrants achieve self-sufficiency
- Provide housing, translation and cultural awareness services
- Help immigrants and refugees get access to English language training
- Guide beneficiaries to resource centers and/or organizations to help them access the services they need